Jewelry, Food & Culture
Luxury Vacation to Rio de Janeiro & Ilha Grande, Brazil
This trip is intended for those who have a love of travel and exploring new places, a love of jewelry and art and a love for cuisine. Your primary tour guide is an American who has spent significant time in Brazil and speaks fluent Brazilian Portuguese and will be available for any and all needs or requests. A second tour guide will be a Rio native.
Rio de Janeiro is home to one of the 7 Wonders of the World, Christ the Redeemer Statue. It is a marvelous city with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world surrounded by mountains, fantastic dining & amazing cultural experiences. This trip will include luxury accommodations at the Copacabana Palace Hotel, a 5 star hotel originally built in 1923, and housing some of the most acclaimed restaurants in the city, in addition to being beachfront, having the best pool and spa in Rio and state of the art facilities. Current dates are TBD for Summer 2018
10-Day trip to Rio de Janeiro & an Island (Ilha Grande or Florianopolis)
You will spend 6 nights in Rio & 3 on Island
- Roundtrip international airfare from a major city in the US, with not more than 1 stop
- High-end hotel accommodations, beachfront, with pool, spa, restaurants, roof deck (based on double occupancy)
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Within country travel from Rio to the island and back, in addition to executive limo service around the city
- Private Gem Show & Design Consultation at group’s hotel which will include vendors showing/selling gemstones at discounted prices, and design consultations by H. Stern trained jewelers to potentially design a piece, to be ready at the end of the vacation to take home (jewelry price not included)
- H. Stern Flagship Store & Working Studio Tour
- Optional scheduled tourist attractions & event tickets (such as Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Santa Teresa, plays, live music, etc.)
- Two Full Time Portuguese-speaking guides and all logistical coordination including travel, dining & event reservations and optional private excursions.